Wednesday, January 2, 2008

Checklist 2008

1. Yoga, Excercise every morn. (OK Chill... Just stretches... to keep the 'pain in the neck' at bay.). Thanks to my fate, im already showing signs of Spondelitis... runs in the family... Thats some legacy i would have loved not to have... EVER!

2. Read and write regularly.

3. Visit Mumbai. Iv been planning for the past two years. Enough is enough. Have to meet a lot of people. Specially the ones i havent met yet.

4. Donate (in cash or kind or whatever's possible) to the needy. Now that i can. Heh.

5. Stop being a @$#@ing nagger and let my brother be. Sheh. This is the toughest.

6. Save more. I hate shopping anyway.. Shucks, i wonder how i spend all that money.


Amen.


****

9 comments:

AakASH!!! said...

May the Force be with you.
And your gumption too.

Happy New Year Ashenglow.

AshenGlow said...

@Aakash: Heh. Thanks... :)
And Happy New Year Aakash.

aria said...

Can relate to number 1 .. I have a terrible backache but I still am in the 'planning' mode.. and looks like I'll remain there ..
But I do hope you've started 'acting' on your checklist..
all the best :)

AshenGlow said...

@aria: Oh yes yes!... already acting on #1, 2,4, and 5... But let's see kab tak... ^_^
Wish you a wonderful new year!

Sunand said...

A very happy new year and good luck with your resolutions.. for backache you might try an ayurvedic treatment at kottakkal ayurveda shala.. heard that it works!

AshenGlow said...

@Sunand: Wish you the same! As for Kotakkyal.. i wish i had time for such indulgence... Sigh!

p.s.: If im not mistaken, it's 'sala' and not 'shala' though its pronouced like that.. :)

Sunand said...

Ideally you are right! But I have seen sometimes 'shala' also being used. Moreover, using "sala" reminds me of hindi word sala...thus making me a defiant kid..heheh!

Sugar & Spice said...

this could very well be my list pf new year resolutions :) all the best babe.. like they say, resolutions are like babies, fun to make, difficult to deliver!

AshenGlow said...

@S$S: Yeah! So far its been good yar.. Par abhi to bahut saare din he firse bigadne ko.. Heh.