
A few days ago, one evening, in the office, over a cup of tea...
Crab to a colleague: “I wish I could say I am happy. But I cannot. I simply don’t feel happy. If I take a stock of my life, I have everything that I had ever wished for. Then why this dissatisfaction? Why? Why? Why?”
Silence…
Crab continues: “If that English client continues sending queries on my report, I’ll rip him apart and commit suicide. Hell, why should I die? I’ll rip him apart and throw a party.”
The colleague blinks at Crab, puffing his cigarrete...
Crab (sniggering): "I'm sure Taz would drown in a 4 feet deep swimming pool... She’s that short!"
Colleague (bringing his index finger and thumb together): "You know what… you are this close to being pregnant."
Crab: @#$%##!!!!
Silence…
Crab continues: “If that English client continues sending queries on my report, I’ll rip him apart and commit suicide. Hell, why should I die? I’ll rip him apart and throw a party.”
The colleague blinks at Crab, puffing his cigarrete...
Crab (sniggering): "I'm sure Taz would drown in a 4 feet deep swimming pool... She’s that short!"
Colleague (bringing his index finger and thumb together): "You know what… you are this close to being pregnant."
Crab: @#$%##!!!!

7 comments:
Hello. This post is likeable, and your blog is very interesting, congratulations :-). I will add in my blogroll =). If possible gives a last there on my site, it is about the CresceNet, I hope you enjoy. The address is http://www.provedorcrescenet.com . A hug.
@uhmm.... crescnet?: Thanks... :)
I tried really hard, but the language was absolutely incomprehensible, dear friend. I wish i could enjoy it.. And I wish i had paid more attention to my semester French classes... at least i would have known what language it is NOT in!
I think crescenet was a bot, as in it was a program who made that comment. Though you were sweet enough to respond, but be careful sometimes these sites can be risky.
And howss the progress on your new year vows coming along?
@Aakash: :).. Thanks.. i had an idea about it being a bot thingy.. took the risk yeah but found the site so funny that i just had to comment...
as for the vows...They are coming along better than expected.. aah.. sometimes i really underestimate myself..heh... except the third and the sixth one.. all in good time..
by the way i think senor crescenet is a spanish speaker. but i am not sure.
And its a good feeling to surprise oneself, isnt it? Lage raho.
lol!!
:) At last!...
Post a Comment