For quite some time now, life has been a roller coaster ride. And when I say I dint have time for anything, I mean no time for anything remotely associated with living. Suddenly work comes swarming from nowhere and mercilessly hauls away, me, my time with myself, my family, my books, my blog, and my friends… all in a bunch. And when I finally find some time to breathe, I find them all lying in a careless heap in some corner of my mind. And as I haplessly rummage through the mess, I curse myself for letting myself live such a petty, forgetful life. Dates, plans, pending tasks, numbers, names….belongings ‘safely parked’ under the newspaper or beneath the bed sheet...A careless life... when your Ma is speaking to you about some pending tax work and half your brain is wondering whether you had linked the correct cell on that demand model you were working on the whole day and also whether the RFP was submitted on time for the second module of your previous project. You end up doing none. Welcome to the Horridly Disappointing Multi Taskers Club.
And in this brouhaha, you find everything so mixed up that you end up missing some very crucial details of your life. The result being violently oscillating states of mind. There would be times you would cringe with fear, your eyes tightly shut, fists clenched bloodless and heart crying out for a warm hug from Ma. And at times you would want to float around anonymously in a blissful island of blogs with not a soul to question your thoughts.
Suddenly, you are pulled along by the current with no choice but to hold on to your dear life, your folks, belongings and memories in the hope that if you get lost in the mad rush, you at least have something that makes you want to get up the next morning and live for yet another day.
Yeah, I know. Life has to go on and one has to let go and move on. One should prioritise. BLAH. My brain has grown algae on it listening to these unsolicited philosophical rantings. Hello! At least it should not be like getting so lost in a mechanical rhythm that you hop around like a clockwork monkey despite having lost the zeal or the energy to even say, "I think you are fat."
But then there are happy days. When you get some time off for a bout of latitudinal liberation... and walk back into the office the next day... sunny side up... Heh.
5 comments:
I felt like waking up in the middle of a highway...great experience..
Buddy you know what horsepower suits which sentence and which emotion likes to travel in which type of road...
great reading..
will come back
me too blog
do visit.
wishes..
it was a roller coaster read too. I sometimes lose myself in my own brain it is so dang tangled .. after a while suddenly I get reminded of many things then I feel.. I never forgot 'em probably I had set them aside.. ok its perhaps something else but thats the connection I could feel :)
am so glad you are back .. and I hope to read you regularly for sometime .. its such a pleasure.. your words flow uceasingly and I dont even puase for a moment while reading but when I'm done I take a long pause and reflect..
Hey lekha, a nice liberation of ur mind after a long time. :)
@man-in-painting: Heh.. thanks buddy... Do come back.. And yes... me will visit thy blog.. piromish...
@aria: Hey dear... thanks for such a warm welcome... Heh... But im afraid il be absconding for some more time... this was just a small break before the maddening work resumes... sigh! but yes come back i will.. Meri zindagi iske bin adhoori he!
@Gaurav: ^_^ Thanks yaa... Abhi itna saara padhna rehta he. i mean blogs padhna.. sheh.. by the time i get more time... unread blogs would run into a zillion pages.. waahhh!!!
thats the spirit... keep it up...
Post a Comment