
Its a Monday... theres work... and a looooong week ahead... Its cloudy and raining...
But surprisingly... quite surprisingly... the Crab is absolutely energetic and happy and the only color that her mind is full of... is not blue... it's Orange... :)
I wonder what the glow is all about.. whats it Crabby?
11 comments:
where do u select ur pics from? :)
Ur feling orange cuz someone's in town, N you're looking forward to an exciting evening on the town.
Cheers Crabby, raise a toast, it's your budday. :)
your budday today??
happy wala budday to you, crabbie... have a great day and an even great year ahead...
*cheers*
Crabby....is it "love"?..:-)
HAPPY BIRTHDAY...!
@Gaurav: Hey! I never get the credit for feeling orange! Unfair!
And where do i select my pics from?... random net search re.. aur kya...
@Marvin: Thanks pal! Thanks so much!! ^_^
@NSG: Hmm... Love.. or maybe Liver Malfunction... ;)
@NSG: And yes... Thanks so much! :)
orange.. :| I don't know ... but I like that color.. looks on me.. or so I think :) it was your birthday on 7th? 7th July is my parents wedding anniversary .. they celebrated their 40th yesterday :) Many happy returns of the day .. hope you had a good one.. :)
I never knew Liver Malfunction leads to "Orange"ish feeling....whatever...hope you feel like this everyday..!!
@aria: Yeah it was... thanks a tonne dear.. and congrats on your parents' 40th anniversary!
@NSG:Heh.. thanks dear..
Hello dearest Ashen Glow, my crab!
Here, from "Color Wheel Pro: Color Meaning" -
Orange combines the energy of red and the happiness of yellow. It is associated with joy, sunshine, and the tropics. Orange represents enthusiasm, fascination, happiness, creativity, determination, attraction, success, encouragement, and stimulation.
I think each one of these adjectives could apply. I certainly see them all in you, in love. And a recent birthday as well? ahhhh .... I should have known: crabs are july babies for the most part.
Happy Belated Birthday, dearest AG.
and may all your dreams come true...(keep me posted. i am a closet romantic despite my blog persona !!)
fondly,
Lady Blue
orange ????
well becoz
“Orange is the happiest color.”
and whatever the reason maybe
at the end of the day happiness matters:)
@Sayani: Yeah dear.. how true... and i so wish i could feel like that everyday... :)
Post a Comment