
Time sits, old and rusting,
Sniggers, picking up a ghost gait.
Colors melt into an obnoxious viscosity,
For another uncertainty, this wait.
Those abandoned poisons resurface,
On shades of loathe they seem to dance,
And the moth trapped inside the glass case,
Whirrs amidst the maddening mélange.
Is there more to go?
And is there too much to know?
Can I stop to catch some breath,
Between too much and more?
Whats that, amidst the violet and blue
That stirs at its vivacious best...
Marks the path to the unknown,
Inwards, to the shrouded crest?
Somewhere, a solitary candle glows,
Giving the color a maverick name.
All qualms conquered with absolute might,
And no questions left untamed…
As the waltz of colors slowly ebbs,
I look at the unfurled crease...
Patterned, amidst the violet and blue,
My indigo finds me.
**********************************************
Sniggers, picking up a ghost gait.
Colors melt into an obnoxious viscosity,
For another uncertainty, this wait.
Those abandoned poisons resurface,
On shades of loathe they seem to dance,
And the moth trapped inside the glass case,
Whirrs amidst the maddening mélange.
Is there more to go?
And is there too much to know?
Can I stop to catch some breath,
Between too much and more?
Whats that, amidst the violet and blue
That stirs at its vivacious best...
Marks the path to the unknown,
Inwards, to the shrouded crest?
Somewhere, a solitary candle glows,
Giving the color a maverick name.
All qualms conquered with absolute might,
And no questions left untamed…
As the waltz of colors slowly ebbs,
I look at the unfurled crease...
Patterned, amidst the violet and blue,
My indigo finds me.
**********************************************
The color Indigo is related to the third eye or the ‘brow’ chakra and symbolizes self-mastery… the journey inwards. Go Figure. :)
12 comments:
Great play of words Sis...A nice piece.
this affects me like a drug...
intoxicating every nerve till you flow with the words...
@Anonymous: Thanks! Are you new here? Welcome to my blog anyway! :)
@Beauty and the Beast: Hiya! Wow... really? your comment made me read my own poetry again... :) Thanks for the encouragment dear. Hugs...
I loved the flow! When you updating?
Really, God only knows.. :) I have something in my mind. But thats perfect only in the month of May... Weird huh? :) Welcome to the Crab's world... :) Lets see if i get something worthwhile to ponder for the month of Mrch and April...
And thanks!:)
Amazing choice of words..
I'll have to come back and re-read a few times more.. should keep me occupied till you come up with something in May :)
I am short of words these days.. perhaps I can borrow some from your space..
Trust you've been well ..
your cerebrations always mean a lot ..I've read your comment more than five times already..
take care and keep writing ..
aria aria... I did a yahoo!! on seeing your comment. :-p thanks for dropping by. I'm currently in kerala, on a long leave to sort out some personal issues. And I'm trying real hard to make friends with the world of writing... Yet again..
Lemme tell you something dear. if you have run out of words then that has to be the mother of all writing blocks. Sure enough that needs a mother of all solutions as well... But i know you'll pull on despite the presence of the former and absence of the latter. :-) and till the writing crab claws me yet again, please do come back here repeatedly. Its a pleasure to have you here. Love, Ashen.
Very nice. ]
The colors of your blog are a treat for the eyes.
very complex ashen!! AND I could almost picture a gothic music video with such lyrics!! dayum nice! :)
Scribblers Inc.
P.S.-How have you been?Long time, no see, no write!!
@Scribblers Inc: :D you and your gothic ideas... have been trapped in a weird set up of life. will write again. thanks for asking.. :)
Post a Comment