I am back. I am here. And very much here. Life has been naughty (again) and I've been trying to hold myself up against the tides. Its been a crazy long time since the last post and it seems criminal to own a blog and not use it. After all, this is the only creative and mental vent I have after dear ol' NSG. Well, this is just to say hi to my blog and people who happen to read this. And just to let them know that its just the time im running short of and not the urge to write. For, as i sit with this laptop in front of me, and as i look into the blank white space o'here, i type instantly as i think. Its almost like talking to a friend. And it feels good.
Thought i'll write a line or two and see what i ended up typing. :) Heh. Thanks, Rishi, for ushering me to write at least an update here..
I'll be back with more.. Soon.
Love,
Ashen - The Crab
10 comments:
Glad to see you back! :)
:) Thanks...
awesome!!! the Krab is back!!! btw it is shrimp fishing season now... :P
:) Hehe... Will take care when i venture out
Nice to see you back on the blog...dear:)
Thanks baby... :)
oh finally i see NSG here... hi NSG!!!
@ The Crab
This is my new id i am posting from..
Yeah.. :) NSG's been on exile from the blogger for more than an year now...
Thanks for dropping in a word regarding your new ID! and thanks for stopping to say hi! :)
A wonderful graphic there at the top of your blog.
Continue on, with your words, as we share life.
:) Danke! Its great to be back to my Crabby self.. :) Thanks for dropping by!
Post a Comment