I start looking at life with my child, like my child.. and I am born again. I cant stop thanking life for this moment. And the more i thank, the more i want to thank. Is love so powerful? Or is it the feeling of being loved that turns the world upside down? Is it when someone means the world to you that you want to live more? Or is it when you realize you are someone's world that you want don't want to miss even a moment of living? Who cares... I just took birth, remember? I have my whole life to ponder...
Started again. From scratch. For those who stumble upon my blog sometime, do take time to stumble upon the other one as well.. :)
http://mylildiscoveries.blogspot.in/
Started again. From scratch. For those who stumble upon my blog sometime, do take time to stumble upon the other one as well.. :)
http://mylildiscoveries.blogspot.in/
No comments:
Post a Comment