Wednesday, August 6, 2014

A Peace of My Mind

Dear Ms. Inner Peace,

Where are you? I've searched everywhere.. right from the county's garbage dump to the recesses of Facebook. You are nowhere. Oh shucks. Just so you know, you are missed very much. From right between my chest, you leapt and ran away when i was in a state of oblivion so nicely masked as something these people call today as 'self knowledge'. Bah, it seems it was not. I do not know if it is without you that i feel so hollow or is it because of the hollow that you decided to leave? Please come back before i feel any more dumb. Please come back before i tell myself i am destined to be like this till eternity. I am nothing without you. I dont want to be anything without you. Without you, i am so mundane, so restless, so unwanted, so intimidated, so negative, so many things... Surprising, how i never felt accomplished with you and how without you i belong to the earlier mentioned garbage dump.
Please come back.
Pining,
Ashen

No comments: