Tuesday, September 18, 2007

Sigh!!!!......

Ahem.. for the past one week i have been sitting free on my Goddamned seat for 8 hours every day, drained out of ideas to blog. Today, as i walked towards my office from the car parking, i decided that I HAD to blog today. And yes, I blogged for two hours.. thought and typed.. a long post i must say... a pretty long one... And then just as i was giving it the final touches, i accidentally selected the whole text and deleted it. And the blog page autosaved the blank post.

Period.

Moral of the story being... (and i advice my fellow bloggers matching my teaspoon level super brain as well) from now onwards im going to type the text on a word doc, save it and then CCP as a post.. sheh...

aaaaaaaaaaaaaarrrrrrrghhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Reminds me of Boman Irani in Munnabhai..."Take a deep breath Lekha, deep breath..."

I would really love to meet the person who introduced the idea of autosaving posts as drafts.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

I had a similiar experience recently. And I thought, since I am not well versed with the pc and the tricks, this happened. So it is just possible it cud happen any time and that too with veterans. Condolence! My 3 hrs' effort was swallowed by the devil. I don't know who gulped it! I very much like the tenor of yr writing.. Congrats. kunjubi