It lied
And looked the other side
It hid
Its face, embarrassed
It cowered
And ran away… All its life
It gave up
Hurt and harassed
It stammers
It pleads to let go
It tries
To find reasons to live
It avoids
Facing the hostile world
It cries
At what life had to give
It may
Survive the pangs of fate
And brave
The blemish, the pain
If only
It would get from the Skies
A chance
To live again
Crab: Poor thing… Wonder if an anti pimple cream would be of any help…
Me: There goes my poetry...
8 comments:
random.
like i said... tooo abstract... n what u call it... "intellectual"??
but i like the post script very much :))
I started reading with a ohh-so-serious expression on my face and by the time I was done .. :) hehe good stuff ..
ahem... interesting to say the least...
I am in awe.. at the sheer intellect (or maybe just my intellectual perception ;))
Love the poem.. love the take the crab has on it..!
its one of those dilbert moments!
@S&S: P.S of course.. the Crab's always interesting.. Heh
@aria: Aw shucks... Thanks yaa...
@marvin: Wow.. At Least its interesting... i wonder how it would be At Last... Shucks.. how lame does that sound...
@B&B: Yeah yeah the Crab.. It always takes the glam away... Heh.. Poor Me...
I like the way you used the three tenses in it.
And as soon as the tension built up, you dissipated it in one of the clearasil brand ambassador moments (does that cream still come btw?).
Crabby!
:) Thanks...
It was after i wrote the whole stuff that the Crab was tempted to break the line and act naughty... Heh...
Wese Clearasil was on top of my mind, but I deliberately avoided referring to any brand...
Pata nahi kaun kab kese kahan aur kyu koi morcha shuru karwa de...
See ToM works for clearasil... some branding they had done!
Post a Comment